Monday, July 5, 2021

Revealing of Hearts

 The title for today is about my mom's heart she reveals her true heart's thought about me today. It sounds great but not. She basically thought me to have an undesirable amount of envy towards my siblings. The most shocking moment is when she deliberately assumed it was just a simple mistake of conversation and words in sentences took place. Honestly, it is not that simple. Words have power. Each word that comes out of our mouth has been through the process of filtration in our minds. 

Mother: Please stop your envy towards Mimi for a while during the process of transferring money to her account.

Kaisya: Do not make an assumption towards me.

Then the drama begins. She basically ignores my self-defence towards her allegation and keeps on with the house chores. What a wonderful mother. I was adamant to assert my self-value and protect it by demonstrating a silent treatment towards my mother. Amazingly she did not realize it until Along came and ask her. 

In the end, I decided to forgive her and just claim that I am wrong because I mistakenly heard her words towards me. truthfully during that time, my heart dissipated into nothingness. Congratulation mother, you have just won a Blacklist medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o