Friday, July 16, 2021

FUCKKK

     Right now I felt terrible fuck up so much. seriously cant seems to think straight at all. why do my family just relax? why can't they feel a little pressured to try a bit better? I feel so demotivated just living with them every day drains my sparks so much. fuck. they are living like a freaking cats. what the fuck. I try to live like them for a few days and it drains me like dried up here. I cant understand their values of life at all. let's be real here do they want to be in this hell hole forever? how long do they wish to live in this shit hut small like an asshole? serious shit they are unreal. they are all so relaxed that they do not think for a better second in the future. yes, I know that we have to appreciate the now. however what if you live for another 30 years? do you still want to stay just the same you are now? fuck man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o