Wednesday, June 23, 2021

RENOVATING

    The title says it all. I'm renovating myself towards a better human being. For months my life has been in turbulence and thunderstorms hit me hard. Since quitting my chambering position at the law firm, I have been severely depressed with series of stress eating cause me a whooping increase in weight for about 10 kilograms. 

    Now after finding some courage from the book Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins, to learn and ask the question of why have I become like a person I don't want to be at all. Finally, there is some light ahead of me to guide the path. I hope the lights get brighter day by day as good habits daily compounded into a great life ahead as stated in the book Atomic Habits by James Clear.

    Quoting my favourite author Robin Sharma said in his book 5AM Club, change is hard at the beginning, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end. I believe now, everything is possible as long as I unlimit myself from the thought of LIE- Limited Idea Entertained explained in the book Limitless by Jim Kwik. 
    
    Last but not least, there is no need for brutal confrontation and people out there is not interested in your idea, they will always be interested in their own idea thus, do not engage in a meaningless confrontation. An argument does not benefit anyone, to win you have to lose and win people instead just as describe in the book Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o