Friday, May 17, 2019

The heavy feeling within me

There is certainly paramount consideration of a heavy feeling in my chest. i seems to cant figure out the sources of this feeling. Its not that feeling of love, its not that feeling of missing its that kind of feeling where you felt empty within. Tell you the truth actually i feel quite a little bit missing his text which make me furious coz his nature of teasing others. i like that bout him, and yeah for real i dun mind what he is as a person in the society. its not that i was so blinded by love or anything. it just i dun think far enough as to why i have to bother by his social standing.

Back to our main topic, which is tht HEAVY feeling right. well hell yeah that feeling has been conquering ,e for a week. now i finally figure it out that i have that heavy feeling and im planning on subdue it back by being and acting rationale.
Thus this post is about how i will overthrown that rock heavy feeling within me by being me which is a rationale and intelligent and bold n furious me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o