Friday, May 17, 2019

Mirwana feat JayJay - Aku Tanpa CintaMu

This songs i used to sing it without knowing it real meaning. i always connect and relate this song with my moms breakable promises. but now i finally get the connotation of the lyrics which is so illustrative and symbolism of the ALLAH almighty.  For now wish i can be a good muslim and try my best in performing my ibadah and covering my aurat. i know it is so sudden but i dun want to search for human love its hurt. i want to start my journey and conquest of the right path. I want to search for ALLAH love. its is much more fulfilling rather than that of human love. Allah would never hurt his faithful believers. and i believe all rezeki comes from ALLAh so i have to keep my faith strong as there is no one can give me LOVE other than ALLAH. from HIM i come and to him i end. Thus this is what have to be decided by me tonight right now 10.34pm 17th May 2019 i kaisya will never search for human love but i rather walk on the journey of searching for ALLAH love. there is hell and heaven. and i want and definitely want to be place in the heaven.

Just now, during my Magrib prayer i have decided and pray to stop searching for human affection anymore. It hurt to be hurt by them. i want to jaga my own perasaan and hati. i dun want to get broken by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o