Thursday, March 31, 2011

GASTRIC FOOD POISONING

Hurm.... this past weeksss I got my SELF a very bad condition so it is really unhappy for my body
lol
so I absence for a lot of week and days... Now I feel really empty in my heart it just feel like there is something inside me that lost something like my courage .... I've lost my courage to keep on fighting and I've lost my courage to catch my goal for the year ....
So this is very bad . I think that I need to remember back how and what I suppose to reach and done for my future and now because right now im a student so I need to gather all my courage back to achieve my goal and fulfill my duty as a form 5 student.....

"my determination has to be strong as a pillar"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o