Sunday, September 5, 2010

No pain no gain, no thorn no throne, no gall no glory.

actually it quite late that i realize this but it really change my heart today where i watch video that really call my soul to make a move it was really heart touching until there is no tears that willing to came out . sometimes i know that in this world there is nothing that came free and it make me really sad and what i know now is i need to change but i know it quite late but i really want to change myself to be a better person inside out. hope that Allah help me to change to a better person not just became more pretty and stuff but to become more good kind smart clever and all kind of thing ...... i never taught that i was really far from my track but now i know that if myself dint wake up and fight who else going to fight for me and how is my future if i always playing and dint think about the future but keep on dreaming that one day i going to be somebody but dint make an effort to achieve it. so i will make my self a better person from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o