Thursday, August 12, 2010

THING THAT SHOULD BE DONE

After a day that I lost my purse I make a schedule to corrected myself. Until today I still did not follow my own schedule that I make by my own. NOW is the right time for me to start a new.

  1. Wake-up at 5am and breakfast.
  2. Iron cloth,packing bag and clean the room.
  3. Take a bath and get ready to school.(7am)
  4. Sit and pay attention to the teacher.
  5. Go to the library, wait for mimi.
  6. Arrive at home, make hot drink then put bag at a proper place.Bring pail and toiletries to the toilet and take bath.
  7. Hang the laundries, changed to comfortable cloth and take lunch.
  8. Do school work.
  9. Open computer(1-2 hours).weekend can spend more time with the computer.
  10. Start chess revision if no schoolwork left,help doing the house chores after that pick-up the laundries lastly iron them.
  11. Buy diner if needed. (take oat sometimes as diner)
  12. Take bath and do a little revision. At least sleep at 12 am

WEEKEND
  1. Clean-up the house,throw rubbish and buy breakfast. (take bath before buy breakfast)
  2. Chess Revision, studies.
  3. EXERCISE my body in the house.
  4. Wash school shoe.


Well this is the thing that I prepare to start a new me.....
but I dint follow even one from this list,so i thing in his holy month I will follow this little by little....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o