Saturday, October 1, 2011

Future

To tell the truth I start to think that I want to give up.... but ... im start to think back about what i have been promise myself how i would study so hard but i just not strong enough... this past few days i have been sick ... my normal sickness.... stomach pain.... well it has been long that i have been writing in this blog .... around july or august i guest i found a new friend she an indian girl... well shes kind and talkative.... and i like to chat with her... it make me feel happy.....back to the topic.... i think i should not give up ... i should gather piece by piece of all my courage and spirit back then..... and combine it to become a strong unwavering heart.....

"to give up on dream is easy"
"to reach and accomplish a dream is though"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o