Friday, December 10, 2010

LIFE LIVE (PENINDASAN) Oppression,Suppressed

Well as we can see there is a lot of "penindasan" in this world

"Human can't run from be a penindas or ditindas"

HURMM....all my memories come back and stay fresh.... its very a bad memories...
I don't really want to remember it but this thing that happen toward suju at GDA make me remember it....
All I can see is sadness inside them....
Just like DEJAVU I'm feel like watching my own self inside them and I practically know how they feel... It so much hurt until you can't even mutter a word because each word that come from your mouth is just feel like a lava .....

I really truly feel the hurt because I'm once felt it ... and it hurt a lot more than anybody could understand..... Imagine the effort you made in so many years to achieve it become worthless at once... that just break your heart into pieces and that heart of yours would never ever be attach back perfectly.... Nobody know the feel accept they have gone through it.....

my self at that time is so crumble and I cry for hours and the next day and the next days....
I never know that this thing could happen toward my "Heenim"

So I hope they stay strong with me and fight ours ways back and rise....

"Heroes rise, Heroes falls"
"Once again, WIN it all"
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o