Sunday, November 28, 2010

LEARNIG process

Well this all happening in step. Now I'm doing exercise regularly like everyday and i5t very fun hahaha. But all we know that if we want to achieve something we need to work hard to it. I THINK I have many thing that I want to do.

"forget the past"
"don think bout future"
"think and remember what you want now"

hehe this is the thing that I learn recently....
well at least I learn new thing ....

haha this thing that I going to write bout is ....
haha it's so so funny.......... its bout my komsas book...
this is really really opposite from my dictionary...
it about..... hahahahhah ...................................

"Dibawah Langit Sama"

huhh finally I write it .... well nothing much inside this"sajak"..
as it title said all bout the langit yg sama la.... hahahha

so this all I want to write bye bye I need to do my chores ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im Shrinking :P

Im Shrinking :P
B4 after pic 0_o